
Kiersten is my perfect little girl (although she would get mad at me if she knew I referred to her as little). I absolutely love having a daughter! She is her daddy's little princess and her mom's best friend. She goes shopping with me and loves getting her hair and nails done. She talks on the phone constantly and already acts like a teenager!!



Glad you have a blog now, I will add you to mine, and the kids look great, are they always that happy???!!!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog today, as soon as Kiersten's picture came up, my little Tylee said "I know her" so I asked Tylee who is that? she turns to me and says "Oh mommy, thats Princess Kirsty" I thought, haha, how wonderful is it that my 3 year old knows your little girl as a princess, it fits! Hope you and your family are doing well- Lauren
ReplyDeleteJen, it was so great getting to see you guys at the crazy old reunion. Come visit k
ReplyDelete