Me and my wonderful husband have been married for almost 13 years! He is the perfect man for me in every way... He is the most charming, sexiest, smartest and goofiest man I have ever met and I love him more than anything! He truly is my soul mate and I am so thankful every moment that I get to spend my life with my very best friend!
Skyler
Skyler is everything a boy should be. He is playful, sweet, full of energy and he makes us laugh constantly! He is such a joy and we love him so much!
Kiersten
My beautiful daughter. She is the most amazing thing in my life and she makes me smile every day. She truly is the definition of perfection and beauty!
Looks like a lot of fun!!! Do you fly, or drive there? where do you stay? Fill a girl in on the details, would ya?
ReplyDelete