Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2010 Craziness!



Our newest addition! For Christmas this year I decided Jay needed another little puppy! I bought him from the same breeder we used for Cooper and he is black and white. Such a cute little guy although I can already tell he is gonna be trouble! He arrived in Phoenix on Christmas Eve and I went to get him with Kiersty and Mom. He was so cute waiting there in his kennel for us. He is really a cute little guy and we decided (after much debate- Jay wanted to name him Filiberto!) that we would call him Elliot, since we live on Cooper and Elliot I guess Jay thought it was a funny idea ( I actually thought it was pretty funny too.) He fits right into the family although he is rather pesky to his big bro Cooper. They fight pretty badly sometimes, but we are hoping they get along better with age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive