Monday, August 29, 2011

2010 Craziness!


Merry Christmas. Christmas has always been my favorite holiday. I love everything about it. This year was super fun. We had Jay’s parents over on Christmas Eve and I made Tamales for the first time. They turned out great. On Christmas morning the kids woke up really early and we told them they had to wait until the sun was up to wake us up! They did good and didn’t wake us until about 7. We called my family and everyone headed over. Christmas morning was wonderful, we opened presents and Jay made an awesome breakfast, Breakfast Burritos- YUMMY. The kids got way too many presents- laptops for both. Jason bought me a motorcycle for Christmas that he is fixing up… It is coming along awesome. He also bought me a helmet and Jacket for when I am ready to ride. I think it was the best Christmas Ever.

After all is said and done, I think 2010 was an amazing year for us. We experienced so much and had so many new and exciting experiences together. I love my family so much and I can’t wait to see what this year has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive