Monday, August 29, 2011

2010 Craziness!






30th Birthday in Vegas! I can’t believe I am 30 years old. I don’t even like typing it! I feel like I should be much younger then that! Oh well, at least I had a great birthday. On my birthday eve my mom and Gloria threw a great birthday party for me over at mom’s house. My friends came and it was so nice getting to celebrate with the people I love. My dad made an awesome video of my life and sang me a beautiful song. It was perfect! Jay gave me an amazing phone for my birthday- it plays movies and I can read books on it. I can also check emails and everything else… I don’t know if there is anything this phone doesn’t do!!! The next morning me and Jay picked up Jetaime and Aaron and we were off to Vegas. We stayed at Treasure Island, had lunch at Cozumel’s, hung out in the pool all day and then went to slots of fun for some major blackjack time! The next day Jetaime took me shopping and bought me my very first Coach purse! It is white and I love it! The guys went to O’Shea’s Casino to play Beer Pong and I was told they dominated! That night we had dinner at an awesome steak house and then we went to see Cirque du Soleil. It was amazing!!! Best birthday ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive